7.02.2014

If Only

Am I in love?. Of course I am, you silly…

I’m so in love with life right now. So much in love and so much because of you

I now realize that  you’re the man I would do so much for, if only…

I would gladly kiss you tender every night untill you fall sleep

And wake you up softly every morning, if only…

I would come up with something new all the time

A flower one day, a nice meal another

An adventurous scape a weekend,  a romantic lovely night another

If only…

There might be a poem or a story waiting for you to discover it

Or maybe I’ll just hold you up tight for a whole day, if only…

I now know that you’re the man that I would make him fall in love with me

                                                                         every single day, if only…

If only you would get me the slightest chance to steal your heart


Just the way you stole mine.

No hay comentarios.: